FS: Pantera Transaxle ZF 5DS-25-2

Include Price

FS: Pantera Transaxle ZF 5DS-25-2

Postby Chris Hamilton » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:36 pm

I bought this transaxle and associated parts from a good friend who had it in a V8 914.

It has been recently rebuilt ( less than 3000 miles ago ) by Pantera Performance. I have receipts and gear charts from the rebuild.

It has a KEP bellhousing to bolt it to a Chevy V8. It has steel adapter flanges to put Porsche turbo axles on it. It has a bunch of 914 specific mounts and shift linkage parts. It comes with a couple really nice chevy clutch packages. It comes with a brand new hydraulic throwout bearing from McLeod.

Contact me for more details. I also have the car that the parts were installed in before. It needs a lot of work but it is structurally sound and it's a 914 with a clean title, currently Non-Oped. I'd be willing to throw it in with the transaxle for a couple hundred dollars.

I'm looking to get what I paid for it, which is $5500.

I might be open to trades for a tow vehicle, an interesting car, or a nice 55/56cm road bike. Feel free to make me an offer.

You can email me at chris@hamiltonracing.net or text/call at 805-267-9148.

Chris Hamilton

Re: FS: Pantera Transaxle ZF 5DS-25-2

Postby mikey » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:38 pm

Hmmmm..... Hey Chris, I don't have a use for the transaxle but I might be interested in the 914 for a couple hundred dollars. m:<

What kind of work does it need?

Mikey
There is another racecar in my future
mikey
Site Admin

Postby Chris Hamilton » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:05 am

It has some interesting holes cut in the front and rear trunks from different radiator arrangements, stripped interior, big wide steel flares. Stripped interior. Fiberglass hoods and bumpers. Feel free to give me a call you can come take a look at it in Berkeley.
Chris Hamilton

Postby mikey » Thu Jul 16, 2015 6:09 am

Cool, I'll call you next week.
There is another racecar in my future
mikey
Site Admin

Return to Race car parts for sale/wanted