NEWLY UPDATED AXPADDOCK.COM WEBSITE

Race related chat
mikey
Site Admin

NEWLY UPDATED AXPADDOCK.COM WEBSITE

#1 Post by mikey » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:49 pm

Howdee folks. I know it's been a while since I have updated the AXPaddock.com site so I decided to put some time into making things easier and better for all AXPaddock.com users.

I updated the forum software to the latest version (Faster, cleaner, more features)
I updated the Autocross Dates stickies posts at the top of the topics list (Includes calendars, links, maps, etc...)

I will soon be bringing some related local and national news and reviews to the site to help us learn more about what we are interested in and to help us make more informed decisions related to our common interests. If you have any suggestions and/or tips for making this a better resource please let me know. I'll do my best to make it happen.

Soon we will include more event statistics, results photos and info. Stay tuned and keep both hands on the wheel because we are going to smash the go pedal and TAKE OFF!!!!

Meanwhile... start posting some updates on where you are, what you have been doing, your car photos, etc... I'll do the same
There is another racecar in my future