Two-Day Autocross School
April 28-29, 2018
Marina Airport in Marina, CA

Sponsored by:
Porsche Monterey
1781 Del Monte Blvd.
Seaside, CA 93955
(888) 472-1547

This exciting event is hosted by Zone 7 Porsche Club of America. It is designed for people new to autocrossing. If you have wondered what it is like to experience driving your Porsche on the edge (but safely in control) then this is for YOU!
Saturday we will concentrate on basic driving techniques by doing driving and braking exercises. On Sunday you will learn how to work and drive a typical PCA autocross course. Elements from Saturday’s exercises will be included in the course. Two people can share a car as half the students drive and half work, watch, and learn, then drivers switch places.
The event is limited to PCA members. The cost is $120 per person and includes lunch, an event T-shirt, a copy of “Secrets of Solo Racing” by Henry A. Watts, and two days of instruction from the best and most experienced autocross instructors in the US.
Registration opens March 1, 2018 on line at http://www.motorsportReg.com PCA-Zone 7 Autocross School
The school is limited to 50 students. For more info contact:
John Seidell at johnseid@astound.net or Howard Yao at howard@aberrance.com
There is another racecar in my future
mikey
Site Admin

Re: Zone 7 Autocross School

Postby grant » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:18 am

mikey wrote:PCA ZONE 7
Two-Day Autocross School
April 28-29, 2018
Marina Airport in Marina, CA

Sponsored by:
Porsche Monterey
1781 Del Monte Blvd.
Seaside, CA 93955
(888) 472-1547

This exciting event is hosted by Zone 7 Porsche Club of America. It is designed for people new to autocrossing. If you have wondered what it is like to experience driving your Porsche on the edge (but safely in control) then this is for YOU!
Saturday we will concentrate on basic driving techniques by doing driving and braking exercises. On Sunday you will learn how to work and drive a typical PCA autocross course. Elements from Saturday’s exercises will be included in the course. Two people can share a car as half the students drive and half work, watch, and learn, then drivers switch places.
The event is limited to PCA members. The cost is $120 per person and includes lunch, an event T-shirt, a copy of “Secrets of Solo Racing” by Henry A. Watts, and two days of instruction from the best and most experienced autocross instructors in the US.
Registration opens March 1, 2018 on line at http://www.motorsportReg.com PCA-Zone 7 Autocross School
The school is limited to 50 students. For more info contact:
John Seidell at johnseid@astound.net or Howard Yao at howard@aberrance.com

This will work! Cool! Thanks Mike! If we let people drive Sheilahs Boxster are they OK with that? Says limited to PCA members?
2010 Cayman S - Elsa
2015 Boxster S - Pearl
grant

Postby mikey » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:41 am

Ask John or Howard. I would hope they would like new prospects to join in.
mikey
Site Admin

Postby Chris Hamilton » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:12 am

I would assume they want to give PCA members a chance to sign up before the event fills up like it does every year. That was a complaint I heard pretty frequently before.
Chris Hamilton

Postby mikey » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:32 am

Sounds fair
mikey
Site Admin

Return to Paddock area