• Advertisement

Rules: Please read

Race related chat
Forum rules
Have fun and play nice.

Rules: Please read

Postby mikey » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:11 pm

Forum rules

We reserve the right to ban anyone for anything. Have fun and play nice.

Prohibited:
•Warez / Piracy / Hacking / Viruses, or illegal mp3's
•Depictions of Minors/Children (even minimal sexual context is not allowed)
•Adult / Obscene material
•Illegal Drugs / Terrorism
•Derogatory/Slanderous/Racial/Explicit Material
•Sharing of passwords / Serial Numbers / Invasion on privacy / Impersonation of others
•Harassment
•Spam / MLM
•Illegal Conduct of Any Sort

Please don't advertise your stuff on my site without talking to me first. It's kind of like coming to my house for a tea party and asking folks to come to your house for tea. Something just aint right about that.

You choose to do any of this and you get deleted form the site and asked not to return.

This is a public forum. The admins are not the owners and as such can not be responsible for it's content, use of said content or any damages resulting in such. Be aware that this site can go away at any time, without warning. If you post content of any kind that you want to keep, I suggest you hold a copy of it. There is not a whole lot of bandwidth here so older posts with many photos may be deleted at any time to make room for new content. Keep it clean, folks... If something isn't working right, let me know in a nice way. I'll do my best to make it work. If I can't, we just have to live with it until someone shows up that can do it.

We are just a small group of folks that either race together, have raced together or like to BS about racing in general. I believe most of the folks here are members of multiple forums and I'd like to extend an open hand, friendliness, and respect to all who choose to chat with us.

You don't have to like everyone, just don't talk bad about them (or to them) on an open forum. If you want to have a slap fest, do it in private messages

Please note: Do not store info in your message folders. The board settings are set so that you can only have 50 messages in a folder. After that, the oldest message is deleted to make room for the newest one. If you have info in you messages that you would like to keep, please store this info on your personal computer as the loss of info on a public forum such as this is always a possibility.

A note from the publisher: "Nothing I say is guaranteed nor any expressed professional opinion implied. Take any and all info at your own risk. Registered Trade Names are property of their respective owners. Entering this site, viewing it's content, using any reference material located herein is at the sole discretion of the user and user agrees by entering this site to hold harmless the users, creators and or owners of this site or more importantly, ME. The content is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. No authentication is implied"

Remeber our motto: Have fun and play nice
There is another racecar in my future
mikey
Site Admin

Advertisement

Re: Rules: Please read

Postby mikey » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:32 pm

updated
There is another racecar in my future
mikey
Site Admin

Re: Rules: Please read